Christmas LIGHT FIGHT Contest
Rules and Instructions
- Participation is open to all residents.
- Entry is free, no cost or fee
- Decoration period is from November 26 through January 2, 2021.
- Contest is for exterior decorations only
- Judging criteria includes a. Unique design and creative use of lights
and decorations; b. Storyline or theme; c. Display and placement of
decorations, animated objects, light, etc.; d. Overall presentation.
- Judging will be done from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday,
December 16, 202o and on Thursday, December 17, 2020.
- Participants should ensure that all lights, animation, and decorations
are in place and activated for both nights.
- Judging will be completed no later than 8:00 p.m. on Thursday,
December 17, 2020.
- Three prizes will be awarded. First place- $75 dollars, Second place-
$50 dollars, and Third place $25 dollars.
- Winners will be announced on January 2, 2021 and prizes will be
awarded that week.