Halloween FRIGHT LIGHT Contest
Rules and Instructions
- Participation is open to all residents.
- Entry is free, no cost or fee
- Decoration period is from October 1 through November 1.
- Contest is for exterior decorations only
- Judging criteria includes a. Unique design and creative use of lights
and decorations; b. Storyline or theme; c. Display and placement of
decorations, animated objects, light, etc.; d. Overall presentation.
- Judging will be done from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday,
October 14, 202o and on Thursday, October 15, 2020.
- Participants should ensure that all lights, animation, and decorations
are in place and activated for both nights.
- Judging will be completed no later than 8:00 p.m. on Thursday,
October 15, 2020.
- Three prizes will be awarded. First place- $75 dollars, Second place-
$50 dollars, and Third place $25 dollars.
10.Winners will be announced on Monday, November 2 and prizes will be awarded that week.